che trasforma Venezia in un mondo magico
From Saturday, February 2nd to Tuesday, February 12, from 8.45 p.m..
Following the theme of the 2013 Carnival, the color, the Gran Teatro offers the public of St. Mark's Square of 12 amazing musical evenings, each with its own theme and music genre with a title, strictly a song, which sets the musical mood of the evening and invokes a dominant color:
Seguendo il tema del Carnevale, il colore, il Gran Teatro offre al pubblico della Piazza 12 serate musicali strepitose, ognuna con un proprio tema e genere musicale e con un titolo, rigorosamente di una canzone, che detta il mood musicale della serata e richiama un colore dominante:
- Abba Gold - the best of Abba
- Almost Blue: jazz evening.
- Black is black: the best of Black & Soul music of the '70s.
- Evergreen: the great successes of international pop-rock music of all time.
- The woman in Red: the most romantic songs of the musical.
- Purple rain: Pop Music of the '80s
- Azzurro: the best of Italian songs.
- Yellow Submarine: tribute to the Beatles.
- A Clockwork Orange: to rimember all the greatest cinematic masterpieces and their soundtracks.
- La vie en rose: dedicated to the chanson d'amour French tradition. From Edith Piaf to Juliette Creco.
- Mardi Gras Colors Show: great artists of national and international music conclude the Carnival in music and color.
The musical aperitifs Grand Theatre
From Saturday, February 2nd to Tuesday, February 12, from 6.00 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
Live music of all kinds with the performance of 12 dj set at the aperitif time, giving guests of the Gran Teatro exciting happy hours.